Telecommunications Job Listing
Come join us as a telecom technician and network cabling installer (voice, Cat 5/6, fiber). The successful canidate will possess the mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn quickly. The typical tasks are to install communications cabling and provide support for phones systems. Hourly rate to commensurate with the applicants ability to perform tasks. A company truck & tools will be provided when required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have ability to use basic hand tools including wrenches, sockets, screw drivers, and drills.
- Have ability to use ladders ranging from 6’ step ladders to 28’ extension ladders.
- Possess good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Be well written and verbal communication skills with professional appearance.
- Must have a verifiable “clean” background. We reserve the right to perform background checks.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, have and continue to maintain a safe driving record.
- Be punctual and be a team player but also be able to work individually.
Additional skills desired but not required as training can be provided:
- Experience installing cabling in a commercial environment.
- Installation of Cat5/6 or fiber optics.
- Programming or installing phone systems, especially Avaya.